The maximum demand that can be accommodated by a public facility or service without exceeding the Level of Service as required in this Chapter.
The anticipated demand created by previously approved but unbuilt dwelling units.
Sussex County Code
Sussex County Planning and Zoning Commission
Sussex County Council
Sussex County Department of Planning and Zoning
Emergency Medical Services
LEVEL OF SERVICE
(1) The performance standard adopted by the Sussex County Council for the provision of emergency medical services, water supply and distribution, roads, and schools.
(2) The adopted minimum acceptable level of service shall provide a basis for the establishment or expansion of a public facility or service which is subject to this Chapter.
(1) The rated student capacity of each school as determined by the Delaware Department of Education.
(2) For purposes of this Chapter, portable classrooms shall not be used in computing the school capacity.
TRAFFIC ANALYSIS ZONE
For purposes of this Chapter, the term “Traffic Analysis Zone” means and refers to those established and defined by the Delaware Department of Transportation.
A. All major subdivisions, conditional use site plans, site plans, and revised subdivision or site plans received for approval or reapproval by the Commission on and after the effective date of this ordinance shall meet the requirements set forth in this Chapter prior to approval, except as provided in Subsection B. Exemptions, below.
B. EXEMPTIONS. The following land use applications shall not be subject to the requirements of this Chapter:
(1) Minor subdivisions;
(2) Public or private educational institutions;